The weather in Hawaii is so exciting...Here is the explanation for my cute face in this picture. ...one beautiful day we decided to walk to Foodland to get some random stuff we needed. It was so sunny and hot on the way there I was starting to sweat. It was so warm Hannah and I decided to get ice cream at the famous Angels Ice Cream for the walk home. The weather was so beautiful and warm....five seconds later it was pouring rain! I was freezing!- hence the face. Good thing the rain only lasted about five minutes, then it was hot again...then it rained again...you get the point. It's a fun memory...good times!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Raining Ice Cream
The weather in Hawaii is so exciting...Here is the explanation for my cute face in this picture. ...one beautiful day we decided to walk to Foodland to get some random stuff we needed. It was so sunny and hot on the way there I was starting to sweat. It was so warm Hannah and I decided to get ice cream at the famous Angels Ice Cream for the walk home. The weather was so beautiful and warm....five seconds later it was pouring rain! I was freezing!- hence the face. Good thing the rain only lasted about five minutes, then it was hot again...then it rained again...you get the point. It's a fun memory...good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment