These are just a few pictures from our adventure to the Dole Plantation. It's a pretty cool place. Honestly we just went for the "dole whips" which is the amazing pineapple ice cream they have there. Oh it is so good! Half the adventure is riding the bus...mostly because it takes half your day to get anywhere with the bus. We waited at the bus stop for so long, but we managed as always to have a good time doing it. Pretty sure everyone on the bus thought we were crazy, but they were happy to have some entertainment.
This bus stop was pretty boring...we practiced for hula class at the other one, which kept us more entertained...and everyone else too, because we are not the best at hula.
You gotta love the shaka!... I am really going to miss it when I go home...it doesn't fit so well in Utah.
Yes, I really do look that ridiculous. We had a lot of fun rocking out on the bus. Don't worry we really didn't sing out loud that much...we are not quite that ridiculous. 

3 comments:
I LOVE that you are having a blast there! No other way to live than to the FULLEST! How awesome does that ice cream look? MMMMMMmmmmmm. You can still shaka in Utah. You might look like you need help, but hey, that's what we're all here for, right?
what exactly is shaka? i'm all confused! carrie. i am so beyond jealous of you! also i am jealous of lisa who is going to visit you in 2 days! i will miss her! i LOVE reading your blog so much! i think that i might end up going to BYU hawaii...
Just so everyone knows.... shaka is the sign you throw up that some people decided to name the "hang loose" sign. It is done by making a fist, the extending your thumb and pinky finger. That, is a shaka. I love you babe. I'm glad you're having fun without me, although I do wish you would have more fun with me.
Post a Comment